Searching...
Tuesday 30 July 2013

Robin "the boy wonder" Thicke makes it to the top, and makes waves

This year's most well-known video clip almost never got launched, because R&B singer/songwriter Robin the boy wonder Thicke "didn't perform this lengthy on my profession to toss it all out the screen over breasts."

That was Thicke's preliminary respond to house From Martel's video clip for Blurry Collections, the headline monitor and first appearance individual from his new record, out Wednesday — and his first No. 1 pop hit. The music has filled that place on Billboard's Hot 100 for seven several weeks, a longer period than any other monitor this season, and has marketed more than 3.5 thousand downloading, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Robin Thicke,celebrity



The video clip, if you've somehow handled to skip it, functions scantily dressed designs — they appear nude in the precise edition — parading around as Thicke and his collaborators, manufacturer Pharrell Williams and visitor T.I., ogle them.

"I desired to do something fun," says Thicke, 36, whose dad is Canada performing professional and comic Mike Thicke and whose dad, Todd Thicke, is co-executive manufacturer of The united state's Most hilarious Home Video clips. "It was always a competition for who had the best impact lines at supper and close relatives events. I desired to demonstrate that part of myself."

It was Martel's concept to have the designs disrobe, Thicke says. The musician "got scared" when he saw the completed item, but ended up deferring to another woman: his spouse, celebrity Paula Patton. "I performed (the precise version) for her and her lovers, and everybody said, 'This is way too awesome, way too attractive.' "

Robin Thicke,sexy model,nude
Thicke's comedy purpose is also simply, with everyone creating encounters and the females clowning around with unique items. But that hasn't ceased a few experts from denouncing it clip and the music, a come-on to "a excellent girl" that contains lines such as, "You're an creature, child ... I know you want it," as prejudiced.

Some have gone even further. A tale published in mid-June at The Everyday Monster, detail adverse response, was headlined, " 'Blurred Collections,' Robin's Thicke's Summer time Anthem, Is Type of Rapey."

Asked about the brouhaha a few several weeks later, Thicke still seems mystified. "We realized it would get a little debate," he confesses. "But to use the phrase 'rapey'? When Pharrell and I are just dance around, performing like finish fools? And when we're both gladly wedded men?"

For Mike Mild, development house for community tv's Stay From the Performers Den, "the goofiness of Blurry Collections is what's wonderful. It's not an simple overall tone to hit, to be foolish and attractive simultaneously."
babes with Robin Thicke,Robin Thicke hot

As Thicke places it, "If I went up to a lady in a team and informed her, 'I know you want it,' I think she would know I was kidding. It's all in the distribution, you know?"

He contributes, "Anybody who knows me knows that (Blurred Lines) doesn't signify my whole character. It's just a satisfied music. When my 80-year-old grandpa observed it, he said, 'Sonny boy, you've got a hit! We're dance around the house!' And I believed, maybe I have something here."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!